- Enable/Disable Vista's Aero Glass on AC/battery
- Automatically switch Vista Power Plans on AC/battery to High performance/Power saver (fixed for languages other than English too)
- Automatically enable/disable Windows Sidebar on AC/Battery
- Vista hibernate/sleep would occasionally cause Aero Glass not to restart. Aerofoil will now attempt to restart Glass a number of times before giving up (usually this is successful in restarting). Note this is a Vista issue - not Aerofoil's (it just tries to work around it :) )
- Still just a 40KB executable.
The "Auto Power Plan" option is now set on by default (off in beta 1), but "Auto Sidebar" is not since I do not use Windows Sidebar and don't want it starting when I plug my notebook into the AC :)
Final 1.4 version available here
GPL source code